Welcome Point invites UW long-time students for a super useful psychological workshop on how to manage everyday life pressure.
The training takes place on 5th December, 9:30 am – 4:30 pm, on Faculty of Modern Languages.
Who can participate?
- 2nd and 3rd year BA (undergraduate/1-cycle) students,
- all MA (post-graduate/2-cycle) students,
- 4th and 5th year long-cycle students.
This workshop will help students:
- to explore what kind of situations are triggering stress for them,
- how to recognize stress early, what the triggers are and how to reduce stress level;
- find the tools of self-awareness and organize themselves better;
- the training includes the elements of confidence boosting, self- and time management.
- The language of instruction: English
The registration is open till Monday, 28th November, 10.00 am via the registration link
In case of any doubts, please email: email@example.com
Data publikacji: 15 listopada 2022